SCS understands the importance of proper planning and analysis of a project or capital expenditure. SCS can provide many roles in feasibility studies, from a supporting role to a complete feasibility study.
Since SCS is a full service company, each client can be assured that the schedules and costings provided will hold into project execution. SCS can provide support on early options development through to pre-execution options selection studies.
- Preliminary Options Drawings
- Preliminary Options Models
- Capital Cost Estimates/Proposals
- Project Schedules
- Technology comparisons
- Sensitivity Studies
- Research and Development
- Pilot Scale testing
- Laboratory testing/Classifications
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)